I love when she acts like she doesn’t care.
Why do you think you sleep too much?
The Yule Ball - Hufflepuff
Adventure Time - Princess Bubblegum
I dont even and yet.
Bad thing about a writer's mind
- 6am: Oh what a wonderful dream to wake up from. Now I'll give you five story ideas.
- 1am: You're tired? Well I'm sorry but I must keep these ideas coming until it's almost 4am and you're dozing off on your computer/notebook.
- Shower: I know how you can solve this plot hole.... with this scene.
- In a store: That person over there looks like OC... oh! This gives me an idea! Who cares if you have nothing to write it down with.
- At a party: Wow... here's a great way to word that scene you can't get down. Too bad in five minutes you won't remember much more than two sentences. From different paragraphs.
- Timed test: You know what would be great? Instead of this happening, this happens and I am so glad this brilliant idea makes you want to write and not focus on this geometry question!
- While writing at a decent time: Yeah, I got nothing.
Part of me is upset but the other part is really really happy.
The Hans Christian Andersen fangirl part is a little upset. The Disney fangirl part of me is happy.
From Marvel’s Thor: The Dark World Prelude Comic Book.
if youre feelin baby blue lonely today hey look at this picture of a tiny snail kissing mothership snail
if a regular snail makes a blorp noise do you think a baby snail goes bleerp
when u find a lengthy, smutty and perfectly in character fanfic of your OTP
Page 1 of 1518